Thursday, August 14, 2014

Best Street Fashion Inspiration And Looks

Best Street Fashion Inspiration And Looks

Photo/Source

So this top, I am in LOVE. I saw it while browsing at a local boutique and immediately tried it on. I knew It was going home with me, but I am OCD when it comes to trying clothes on. Anyone else like this? My my and sisters rarely try things on and I think that is so crazy! Well maybe I am the crazy one haha. Anways, back to this adorable top.  It is a top you can wear with just about anything. Jeans, skirts, shorts, you name it! I paired it with faux leather shorts I got last year. Leather Shorts are PERFECT for transitioning into fall. I topped it off, literally, with one of my favorite floppy hats. I always gravitate towards color, but I really do love neutrals.


No comments:

Post a Comment