Thursday, August 14, 2014

Basic by Hapa Time

Basic by Hapa Time

Photo/Source

This is really a simple look with all of the most basic colors. I found these awesome little heels at Nordstrom Rack the other day and find it so odd I fit into 7.5's for the first time in my life. My feet certainly aren't getting smaller so the only thing I can think is that BCBG heels run big? 

Now would you have guessed that my necklace is made out of wood? I love that Soothi uses natural, organic and recycled materials to create casual jewelry for an everyday look. They also provide a platform to help promote emerging (underprivileged) designers which helps the overall advancement of individuals and communities. So you can know your money is going to a good place. 

I leave for Hawaii again in just 2 days! Time to start packing once again!
Happy Thursday folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment