Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Cherry Blossom by Hapa Time

Cherry Blossom by Hapa Time

Photo/Source

There is something about the 60's, 80's and 90's that I just love. Why not the 70's you may wonder? I guess I've just never been into that hippie thing. Anyways, I would normally think of this skirt as a midi skirt but that is not correct at all. The one defining feature of a midi skirt is that it hits mid calf. I really can't stand full skirts that hit mid calf because it shortens me to no end. So I'm really glad this skirt only went to my knees, but seeing as it is super puffy I can't imagine it any longer anyways! 

I wish I had this skirt back in May, but no matter as it's bright and summery - perfect til early September and then I'll have to wait again til next year. Which by then of course.... is too late for a blogger. :P ...P.S Sosie tops always sell out fast so get it before it's gone!

Have a lovely day all!


No comments:

Post a Comment