Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Best Street Fashion Inspiration And Looks

Best Street Fashion Inspiration And Looks

Photo/Source

// Haha can you please look at my long toe on my left foot? The toe next to the pinky toe. Seriously, I think it’s still GROWING?! It’s getting longer and longer and now it’s even hanging over the edge of the shoe…. Haha.. When I was younger I never wore open shoes because I thought my toes were so ugly. But seriously, who doesn’t have ugly toes. You guys with beautiful feet, congrats! I have my very own foot website though. Yep, somebody created a photo gallery on a webpage where he/she cropped my feet on my photos and uploaded them there. Ehh…

Now I’m gonna back my things, leave the office and go home. I’m gonna go out on a run tonigh! Yes I will!


No comments:

Post a Comment