Monday, July 27, 2015

25 Motivating 30-Day Fitness Challenges

You can do anything for 30 days, right? I’ve talked a lot lately about how I eat, but not too much about what I do. I thought I’d share some of my favorite 30 Day fitness challenges with you. They’re easy and fun to do, and if you notice that one works particularly well for you, do it again!

25 Motivating 30-Day Fitness Challenges

30-Day Fitness Challenges

1. 30-Day Plank Challenge from Fitness Fashionista

2. My Body is Bendy Challenge from Sweat Like a Girl

3. Amazing Arms and Abs Challenge from Domestic Diva in Training

4. Crunches, Pushups, Squats and Lunges 30-Day Challenge from I’m Dancing in the Rain

5. Kick Ass Challenge from Shrinking Jeans

6. 30-Day Little Black Dress Challenge from 30 Day Fitness Challenges

7. Rock Your Core Challenge from Femme Fitale

8. Plank and Squat Challenge from Eat Pray Run DC

9. 30 Day Crunch Challenge from I’m Dancing in the Rain

10. 30-Day Fitness Challenge for Moms from 3 Boys and a Dog

11. 30-Day Exercise-a-Day Challenge from Fit Body Full Life

12. 30 Day Crossfit Challenge from Alexa Jean Brown

13. 30-Day Thigh Challenge from Shrinking Jeans

14. From Walking to Running 30 Day Program from DareBee

15. My Booty is the Bomb 30 Day Challenge from Sweat Like a Girl

16. 30-Day Leglift Challenge from I’m Dancing in the Rain

17. Healthy Heart Challenge from Sweat Like a Girl

18. 30-Day Squat Challenge from Athleta

19. 30-Day Flat Abs from Blogilates

20. 30-Day Push Up Challenge from I’m Dancing in the Rain

21. Lose the Love Handles Challenge from Shrinking Jeans

22. My Dancing is Dope Challenge from Sweat Like a Girl

23. Beach Body in 30 Days from Madame Deals

24. 30 Day Yoga Challenge from Fitness With Jamie

25. 30-Day Lunge Challenge from I’m Dancing in the Rain

What’s your favorite 31 Day Fitness Challenge? via


No comments:

Post a Comment