Sunday, June 7, 2015

Perfect summer red lip

Perfect summer red lip

This look was so simple! First I HAC-ed (shocking, I know) using the tickled for her blush, next I lined her eyes (just in the inner rims) with black liner.
I added lashes that really made her eyes pop without having to use more shadow (cause I didn’t want it to fight with the lips). Next I lined her pout with this, (but any dark red liner will do) and topped them off with Showstopper. Then spray (my fav setting spray) to set it. If you’re like me and your teeth slightly jut out of your mouth you’ll probably want to check your smile a few times to make sure your teeth aren’t hogging all the lipstick. It really kills the drama:)

I’m flying to New York on Monday for my Allure photo shoot and I CANNOT WAIT! I’ll try to smuggle my camera into the backstage and get some inside info for you all. Vegas is supposed to be something like 11500000000 degrees this weekend so I’ll probably be hanging out by the sprinklers until my flight.
Happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment