Sunday, May 31, 2015

NATURAL MAKEUP + ROSIE HUNTINGTON-WHITELEY

This little firecracker inspired my latest tutorial.
There’s something softly natural and maybe a little European about her makeup.
This is a great look for the whole, “I wake up looking like this” thing.

I overdrew my upper lip like crazy to try to capture that Bee stung pout but, I still didn’t get even close.
Touch’e Rosie, Touch’e.

NATURAL MAKEUP + ROSIE HUNTINGTON-WHITELEY

Ok, so I had some SERIOUS technical difficulties with my video making skills tonight, it’s almost 2am and still not working, I would just stay up until its done but I’m gonna need some help from people that are currently deep in dreamland. Nevertheless, it’s been WAY too long since I’ve done a tutorial so I won’t make you wait another day… just maybe a few more hours. I’ll get it done ASAP and get it up just as fast as I can! So please check back later today! Here it is!

In the meantime here are the products I used:

Holy Hannah Montana this stuff is PRICEY! It was my B Day present so I’ve only had it a couple days. Not quite ready to say if it’s worth the splurge or not. Choirs of angels didn’t burst into song when I opened it (as I had expected) but, I think it’s pretty so far…I’ll keep you posted.
Stila In the Light Naturaleyes Eye Shadow Palete
Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder – Golden Light
Stila Long Wear Liquid Lip Color in Patina
Benefit Cosmetics They’Re Real! Mascara
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter ~ Pink Lemonade
Maybelline Highlighting Concealer in Nude
NYX Makeup Setting Spray DEWY FINISH


No comments:

Post a Comment