Wednesday, March 25, 2015

SPRING BLOOMS - White Button Down with Slim Boyfriend Crop Jeans and Nude Color Sandal Heels / The Sweetest Thing

SPRING BLOOMS -  White Button Down with Slim Boyfriend Crop Jeans and Nude Color Sandal Heels / The Sweetest Thing

This morning I am writing from Orlando, Florida! My family does a Disney trip every other year now that my nieces & nephews are at the age to enjoy it and John and I absolutely love this trip, too. My family is very close knit, and really funny so we have a good time together. In fact, it is pointless to even wear makeup because they always make me laugh so hard that I cry! 

One thing that I packed for this trip was a light weight trench coat - perfect for rainy days! I've written before about how I love a good trench coat, especially in-between seasons. Nordstrom has a huge collection of them - in fact, I am wishing I had THIS one! It's super light weight & has a casual, easy feel. Nordstrom also has a variety of  colors to choose from which is great - I like knowing that I can swap out the khaki color for a bright yellow trench like THIS. Outside of that, Nordstrom also has some non-tradition trench coats, like THIS one - that have a dressier feel. I personally like to invest in trench coats because they are a wardrobe staple and you can wear them 3/4 seasons!

Blogger : The Sweetest Thing
Photo : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment