Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Hello Fashion - Neon Sweater with Bright Scarf and Distressed Skinny Jeans, Navy Slip Flats and Royal Handbag.

Hello Fashion - Neon Sweater with Bright Scarf and Distressed Skinny Jeans, Navy Slip Flats and Royal Handbag.

Happy Wednesday guys! I can’t believe it’s March, B turns one this month. I am actually kind of freaking out about it. It’s all gone by so fast. I’ll probably get real cheesy and sentimental the next couple weeks so don’t mind my emotional-ness :)

March is also that awkward month for your wardrobe. You are anxiously ready for Spring, but the weather is still usually cold and feels like winter. This year I’ve noticed a lot of brands catering to that “in between” phase. I’ve found so many cute bright sweaters that give you that feeling of Spring, but still the warmth of a heavier layer. I am obsessed with this bright neon sweater. It’s on sale right now for 40% off! I actually bought it in a couple colors. I wore the blue one last week in this post and just ordered the coral one. You can never have too many oversized comfy sweaters.

Blogger : Hello Fashion
Photo : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment