Tuesday, February 3, 2015

GINGHAM GIRL - Miss Plaid Top Navy with Skinny Jeans in White and Navy Falling Hat and Gold hardware Booties And MAC lipstick in "crosswires" / Southern Curls & Pearls

GINGHAM GIRL - Miss Plaid Top Navy with Skinny Jeans in White and Navy Falling Hat and Gold hardware Booties And MAC lipstick in "crosswires" / Southern Curls & Pearls

Photo : Source

I wore this look one day last week for a lunch date with girlfriends…. I love the pop of navy in this gingham top against the white pants! I think it would be so so cute at a country concert this summer, especially with the hat too. Or you can "winterize" it with a puffer vest and riding boots. Oh and you may notice my hair is straight too… I was tired of curling it all the time so I wanted to do something a little different!

On a different note, I picked up the book "Unbroken" over the weekend while I was at the airport and I CAN'T stop reading it. The novel tells the story of a WWII veteran and although the story gets a little intense sometimes, it is completely true (which makes it even better). I am almost done with the book and can't wait to get in bed tonight to finish it! So if you're looking for a book to read, it's a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment