Tuesday, February 3, 2015

CAMEL COAT - light lavender pumps, black pleated leather skirt, camel coat in midi length, gray sweater, camel clutch and hair curls / Mungolife

CAMEL COAT - light lavender pumps, black pleated leather skirt, camel coat in midi length, gray sweater, camel clutch and hair curls / Mungolife

Blogger : Mungolife
Photo : Source

Inspiration for the dress code is somehow a huge amount! The figures show the presentation of one go-to -asuistani the last few weeks and months. London has been between those 10 days, when there is tarjennut barelegged, and I am then presented them in that leather skirt. I totally cracked during the autumn polo shirts, and, finally, is the presentation of Instagram already a few times vilahtanut River Island early autumn discovery. Midimittainen wool coat charmed me the low-tech model, and timelessness. Bring a camel-colored tone not does not really bother me :) Black long blazer is the handiwork of Primark and I like it a lot mad. I look forward to the spring, and it kept him without an overcoat, while now it is a bit difficult. That long coat underneath it goes indeed :)

That's So this outfit this time :) Now onto the seat belts and toward London! Ten days and I am on the way to Helsinki in your suitcase. Wonderful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment