Monday, February 2, 2015

FLORAL / FRINGE - Winter Outfit Ideas 2015 - Woven Heart Rose Knit Fringe Open Shawl Sweater, Sleeve V-Neck Tee, 'The Legging' Ankle Jeans, Brown Booties / The Sweetest Thing

FLORAL / FRINGE - Winter Outfit Ideas 2015 - Woven Heart Rose Knit Fringe Open Shawl Sweater, Sleeve V-Neck Tee, 'The Legging' Ankle Jeans, Brown Booties / The Sweetest Thing

Blogger : The Sweetest Thing
Photo : Source

Starting the week off with a super casual look, in fact, I wear the white tee, ripped denim, oversized cardy quite a bit throughout the week to run errands. This cardigan btw, is a recent one - I love that it has brighter colors & has lots of extra material in the front to wrap up in. Anyway, yesterday John and I did tons of random things that we had to get taken care of so this is what I wore.. And, I can't stop w/these AG jeans. John always jokes about my denim collection - I really love jeans, but when I find a pair I love, I have a hard time moving past them, lol! 

Okay, I mentioned in my last blog post that Fitz knocked over a couple of vases of flowers, this really isn't something he has ever done before... He does typical puppy things.. but the flower thing was new to us. Anyway - he also likes to dig holes. He has in the backyard, against the concrete slab were he has dug/attempts to dig a hole.We have tried a couple of different ways to make him stop - and this weekend John finally figured something out... Doodles do not like citrus-y smells. So John put a little bit of an orange peel in the (potential) digging spot watched Fitz approach it - he sniffed for a second, stepped back, sniffed again... and then decided to come back inside. Soo... we we are definitely valuing our orange peels a bit more these days! :)

Okay, this is longer than usual - but I hope everyone had a great weekend! Check back tomorrow - I am sharing a post talking about hair/beauty.. it is kind of a mini 'get ready with me'. I think it will answer a lot of the questions I've been asked relating to hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment