Monday, February 2, 2015

FEBRUARY FAIR ISLE - Button-Up Tunic, Fair Isle Sweater, Skinny Stretch Jeans, Slim Camel Coat, Robinson Square Tote / Sequins and Things

FEBRUARY FAIR ISLE - Button-Up Tunic, Fair Isle Sweater, Skinny Stretch Jeans, Slim Camel Coat, Robinson Square Tote / Sequins and Things

Blogger : Sequins and Things
Photo : Source

Hey y'all! How was your weekend?? Mine was a whirlwind! If you follow me on Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media platform, you may know that I moved into a new apartment. I could not be more excited! The annoying and exhausting moving process is over and now on to the fun part ... making it a home!! I will be sharing all the fun updates through all of those social media platforms I mentioned, so make sure you follow along. 

In the meantime, scoop up my favorite pair of jeans or this super warm fair isle sweater for a frigid February day! Make it a great Monday, y'all! Thanks so much for stopping by! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment