Thursday, January 1, 2015

WINTER LAYERS - Sweater Vest with Black Leather Skinny and Long Coat and Black And White Graphic Booties / Camila Coelho

WINTER LAYERS - Sweater Vest with Black Leather Skinny and Long Coat and Black And White Graphic Booties / Camila Coelho

Blogger : Camila Coelho
Photo : Source

The cold days are still present. I love the summer and great climate, but I must admit that I loveeeee winter looks, particularly layering, which leave the looks more stylish and charming! Today’s look (which I wore over the weekend), I put together a winter ensemble layering a longer boyfriend shirt, a warm longer sweater vest, and a gray coat. I finalized the look with leather leggings, black purse, and embellished ankle books, which gave a touch of glam to the look. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment