Thursday, January 1, 2015

Bye Bye 2014 - New Look Leopard Print Faux Fur Coat with Black Tights and Black Leather Shining Booties / TrendyTaste

Bye Bye 2014 - New Look Leopard Print Faux Fur Coat with Black Tights and Black Leather Shining Booties / TrendyTaste

Blogger : TrendyTaste
Photo : Source

Good Morning! Needless to say that today is a special day ... is the last of 2014! A year that has brought me to my many good things, but above all one, I will never forget. MUSTT, our brand of shoes . A dream come true that will remember this year the rest of our lives :)So I could not say goodbye to 2014 otherwise you would not be with some pictures of the lookbook for this season ;)certainly is one of my favorite outfits, I hope you like it!

I wish you a happy night. That 2015 will bring new dreams, projects and joys. Thanks for being there:)

Have fun and be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment