Friday, January 16, 2015

Lovely Pepa - Mint Silver Moda Jacket with Grey Sweater and Black Wool Scarf and Black Skinny and Medium Antigona Bag

Lovely Pepa - Mint Silver Moda Jacket with Grey Sweater and Black Wool Scarf and Black Skinny and Medium Antigona Bag

Blogger : Lovely Pepa
Photo : Source

We’re going back to Florence, to the last day I spent there. I must say it’s one of the most beautiful and elegant cities I’ve visited. It was an intense day though: photo shoot for my style lab (can’t wait to show it to you!) and there was time for a nice dinner with my beloved Gas Jeans team. At the end of the day, a flight to Barcelona. So I decided to wear a simple and comfy look, with my new grey and blue bomber from Buylevard.

By the way, after spending a week traveling, I found a very special surprise yesterday when got home. Can’t wait to show you how my new house looks like. A dream come true, sweet home… I’m counting the days to show it to you…

No comments:

Post a Comment