Thursday, January 22, 2015

CHICAGO ACADEMY - Chicago print sweat top, beautiful scarf, navy skinny leggings, leopard pumps / Mi Aventura Con La Moda

CHICAGO ACADEMY - Chicago print sweat top, beautiful scarf, navy skinny leggings, leopard pumps / Mi Aventura Con La Moda

Blogger : miaventuraconlamoda
Photo : Source

THURSDAY!! The weekend is getting closer, hahaha!! I think that I’ll be heading to Cadiz tomorrow, let’s hope it is sunny!!

This week I featuring “baby pink colour” again, it is so beautiful!! It is a very sweet colour, isn’t it? Well, at least the pieces of clothing were totally different (you can see the biker here) Today I’m showing you a very cool sweatshirt with many possibilities. I combined it with navy blue pants and with a denim shirt underneath. It is not the big deal but it is a beautiful outfit. The scarf is very cute and it looked great, didn’t it? The heels gave the chic touch with that animal print. And last but not least my new leather tassel handbag. I love it!! How do you like the outcome? The story of today’s outfit is that I forgot my sunnies in one of the holes that you can see in the pictures!! :(

Thanks a million for all your comments and visits!!! I hope that you liked the outfit and that you have the chance to leave your opinions. Huge kisses and see you tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment