Thursday, January 22, 2015

A TOUCH OF PLAID - moto jacket top with plaids fabulous scarf, black leather boots / Vogue Haus

A TOUCH OF PLAID - moto jacket top with plaids fabulous scarf, black leather boots / Vogue Haus

Blogger : VOGUE HAUS
Photo : Source

On Thursday I was in Prague and finally I got the chance to get a new haircut (needed). In the afternoon I met Bára and together we shot these photos. The wind was really strong that day, so to shoot nice photos was extremely hard. However there are a couple of photos that turned out well and here you can see them! I went for a casual combo, wearing my new pants, which I got at the German eshop Mondelli, together with a cream knit and my favourite leather jscket. I have added big, checked scarf, ankle booties and my Celine bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment