Friday, December 26, 2014

White Sleeve Blouse with Sequins Skirt and Beaded Floral Clutch and Black Nude Heels

White Sleeve Blouse with Sequins Skirt and Beaded Floral Clutch and Black Nude Heels

Blogger : miaventuraconlamoda
Photo : Source

Holaaaaaaaaa !!!! Siiiiiiiiii jejejejejeje !!! I now go to El Puerto than if no change of plans I have Day with Friends I hope that does not look anything like the last year ... !! ;)

As the post title says today: The holidays have them here !! And that means we have to go finalized looks for these dates right? I do not go out on Christmas Eve, I stay at home with the family but I like to go dressed for such a beautiful and special night . This look is perfect for that night right? The skirt is lovely but my surprise in this last order were Pieces accessories. The clutch is wonderful !! and shirt, because the web really do not appreciate at all the high quality of the fabric or embroidery shoulder has become one of my favorite blouses !! These averages last year and bring me great memories. Beautiful valley that you were that day !! Besides being ideal for wearing ties. Do you think about this proposal?

Millions of thanks for all your comments and views !!!! May you have a good weekend, either enjoying or working I can not forget all my colleagues who work so hard at this time of so much work. Kisses !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment