Friday, December 26, 2014

Oh, RIO - White Lace Blouse with Black Shorts and Chuck Taylor Sneakers / Sincerely Jules

Oh, RIO - White Lace Blouse with Black Shorts and Chuck Taylor Sneakers / Sincerely Jules

Blogger : Sincerely Jules
Photo : Source

Taking you guys back to Rio- oh what a beautiful place that was! This was a quick look into what I wore to visit Cristo Redentor. I wanted something airy and fresh to to help capture my mood.

The top I picked up in Sao Paulo while we had a couple of free hours to explore the city. We stumbled across this cool neighborhood/street (ah, I’m sorry I can’t remember the name right now) but it was almost like the Rodeo Drive of Sao Paulo. It was filled with their coolest stores, it was super hip and had a young stylish crowd. I fell in love with a couple of stores, including this store called Animale where I got this top from! So cute!

Anyway, I have a few random photos to sort through so I’ll get that going!

No comments:

Post a Comment