Tuesday, December 9, 2014

MOD - free people striped mock turtleneck, tory burch booties, karen walker sunglasses, gigi ny handbag / The Sweetest Thing

MOD - free people striped mock turtleneck, tory burch booties, karen walker sunglasses, gigi ny handbag / The Sweetest Thing

Blogger : The Sweetest Thing
Photo : Source

This striped, mock turtleneck tunic is everything! It's got a baby doll fit to it - making it super cozy but so cute. I love that it has a nautical feel to so I can wear it right into spring. 

In other news, is it just me or is it crazy that December is already here?! I need this month to slow down! John's on a 'good' rotation (and by good I mean, normal working hours) so I am enjoying getting to see him a little more. Also, each December I find myself craving the cheesy Holiday movies - ya know, the love stories & such. So if you are looking for a cheesy, lovey Christmas movie -watch A Christmas Kiss on Netflix.. its one of my faves, lol. Y'all will have to recommend your favorites to me - I don't watch a lot of tv but I do like to watch Netflix while I pack. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment