Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Palm Tree Top And Swell Shorts by Hapa Time

Palm Tree Top And Swell Shorts by Hapa Time

Blogger : Hapa Time

Photo : Source

It's kind of funny because this looks so tropical that you wouldn't think it's fall, anywhere. There are actually a surprising amount of palm trees in northern California, and as you might guess, my guy and I went to the beach this weekend. Santa Cruz, specifically. It was a beautiful day although somehow I never get to do everything I want at the beach!

This top is so versatile! You can wear it with denim cut offs in pretty much any color or pair it with loose high waist shorts as seen on the Sabo Skirt model. I wouldn't mind pairing it with some loose high waist white slacks/pants either. Even full length denim and flip flops is cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment