Wednesday, September 17, 2014

FRINGED JACKET

FRINGED JACKET

Blogger : miaventuraconlamoda

Photo : Source

Good morning!! How did Monday go? By the time this post gets published I’ll be working; but I’m having the afternoon off hooray!!!

The weather is still a little funny around here, we’ll have to get used to it… my tan has already gone away… :( I’ll try to have a sunbath ASAP hahahaha!! That’s why I’ve already had to grab a thin jacket and wear it for the first time when evening comes. I was really looking forward to wear this jacket for the first time, I’ve seen it on many places and I didn’t want to leave it in my closet any longer. This time I opted for a total-black combination in order to make this jacket and its color the star. Do you like it? I wore sandals in almost the same tone and the handbag and necklace in black and golden. How do you like this outfit?


No comments:

Post a Comment