Thursday, August 28, 2014

White Boho Inspired Maxi Dress

White Boho Inspired Maxi Dress

Photo/Source

Good morning!! Weekend is almost here, hooray!! If I don’t change my plans I’ll be heading to El Puerto tomorrow ^_^

I wore this outfit for a quite special diner during my holidays; it is perfect for a diner. Since it was at night we couldn’t take pictures and this week we took the chance to take some pictures to show it to you. Besides the Black & White combination, that I love, it has a stunning fullness; it is awesome when you walk. I opted for golden and black accessories. The handbag cannot be more original. As for the hairstyle, I think this time I got it better than that night, or at least I like it more this time because it has a casual touch that I couldn’t get the first time. Do you like long dresses? How about this one? ;) 

Another day I have thank you very much for your attention. Hope and wish that you liked it!! I’ll be glad to read your comments. Huge Kiss!!


No comments:

Post a Comment