Thursday, August 28, 2014

Contradictions by My Silk Fairytale

Contradictions by My Silk Fairytale

Photo/Source


Good morning, little birdies! 
Ok, let’s cut to the chase: this dress is perfection! 
Hurry up and get it, cause I promise you won’t regret it. 
It was pure love for this version on neon yellow, but this one is so beautiful, 
so delicate...that I had to mix it with studded accessories. Weird, right?! 
Thing is, sometimes even I get tired of heels and way too feminine outfits and there are days (mostly, during the weekend) when I feel that I should break out of the ordinary. 
The metallic zipper on the back of the dress inspired me to go further on this theme. 
But don’t worry, you’ll be seeing more of this dress! Lots of combos are coming! 
Have a beautiful beautiful day! 
Kisses 


No comments:

Post a Comment