Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Relaxing by TrendyTaste

Relaxing by TrendyTaste

Photo/Source

Good morning everybody!

Today I’m coming with some pics taken during our first day at Sa Talaia, a wonderful place we’ve been lucky to meet last week in Ibiza. I’m telling you more things about it within the next few days, we are preparing a great surprise for you :)

This is one of those relaxed and comfy looks I love for summer, with a boho smell which makes it different. Many of you have asked me on Instagram about this amazing white top, so I decided to show it to you on the blog. I bought it last year in a hippie market at Ibiza, and I’ve seen it many times this summer all over Formentera beaches…I really love it!!! I completed the outfit with my favourite denim shorts and my beloved romans by mas34, one of the musts for this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment