Tuesday, August 5, 2014

DAISY PRINT SKATE

DAISY PRINT SKATE

Photo/Source

A new Tuesday begins, time flies!! We’re having a BBQ with some friends today. I love BBQs!! Do you? And this summer we haven’t had many yet; we’ll have to make the most out of it!! ;)

Today I’m showing you an outfit that is in the same line as yesterday’s but on the other hand is totally different. The skirt is truly gorgeous with a print that is totally trendy. Daisies!! A precious flower, at least for me!  It is the main attractive in this outfit. I combined it with a V-neckline white top because I wanted to highlight again my summer necklace. To match them all together I grabbed my favorite belt and I think the combo was perfect. To play it safe you know that I always go for brown heels (I love them) and to bring the color touch I chose a coral red wallet. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment