Friday, August 29, 2014

LIGHT BLUE PEPLUM BLOUSE

LIGHT BLUE PEPLUM BLOUSE

Photo/Source

Good morning folks!! Thanks God it’s Friday, hooray!!!! Got plans for the weekend? Me beach, beach, beach, beach…

I gave you a little preview of today’s outfit on Instagram last Friday. From it I would like to highlight my new brown handbag from Zalando through Cupones Mágicos. Cupones Mágicos brings you discounts on your favorite stores and brands and it is very easy to use. I encourage you to check their site out and see how easy is to save on your next purchases. I also want to mention these bracelets from DicopeBisutería’s new collection; with this collection they are raising money for Sanctuaryforkids foundation that works with needed children all over the world. They are gorgeous too and you can find them in many colors. What do you think? Once again million thanks for your attention and your comments that I love to read. Huge kisses!! 
^_^  


No comments:

Post a Comment