Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Leather + Blush

Leather + Blush

Photo/Source

Daniel Rainn top c/o Piperlime // Rag & Bone shorts (also love these)
Steve Madden heels c/o Piperlime (I went a 1/2 size down)
Clare Vivier clutch // J.Crew cuff (similar) // Celine sunglasses (similar)

I’ve been gravitating towards loose, easy tops like this blush one.  They’re so versatile and can easily be dressed up for date nights or dressed down for errands.  Blush is going to be a huge color this fall and I’m excited to incorporate it into my wardrobe.  I’ve been slowly ordering fall pieces like these leather shorts from Piperlime.  I can’t wait to pair them with over the knee boots when it gets a little chillier.  I love that Piperlime has such a wide variety of designers at all different price points.  I can always find something whether it be a chic pair of flats or pretty party dress (see more of my must haves here.) I’ll be taking over their Instagram account today so follow along!


No comments:

Post a Comment