Sunday, August 10, 2014

FLIRTY IN FLORAL

FLIRTY IN FLORAL

Photo/Source

Lulu*s Dress c/o // Nordstrom Jean Jacket- & on sale!!
-------------
Happy Monday and hello new favorite dress! I never knew a dress could make you feel so pretty and girly! For being a usual "jeans and tee" kinda girl, it's a bit of a good change to glide around in this pretty dress. It was, however, a little tricky with Olivia climbing all over and trying to eat it half the time. Let's just say this may be my new "date night" outfit when we don't have Olivia! ;) I also can't show off this bag enough! Thank you Nordstrom Anniversary Sale for one of my favorite all time purchases! 
 In other news, today is a big day! I haven't said much about it, but I got offered an awesome opportunity to work with Marshall's on their ProjectFab and am off to Boston today to the Marshall's headquarters for a few days! I am so excited but also so nervous to leave my little one for three whole days! You would honestly think I was leaving for the next three months I have been so anxious, haha! It may seem silly, but this will be the first real time I've been away for her for more than a few hours, so wish me luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment