Tuesday, August 19, 2014

COCONUT TREE PRINT DRESS

COCONUT TREE PRINT DRESS
Photo/Source

Hola!! Did you have a nice day yesterday? I had a good initial contact at work, hahaha!! Some more today and I have to wake up earlier :( But I’m free in the afternoon!! Hooray! By the way, my cell phone died unexpectedly!! I miss Instagram… hahahaha!!

While we were at El Puerto de Santa MarĂ­a we were even cold, now Seville’s heat is even worst for me and that’s the reason why I made this choice. I know! These golden wedges are the most repeated piece of clothing on my blog this season, but what can I do? They match everything and they are comfy… ;) The color touch is brought by this green clutch. I didn’t want to hide the V-neck with a necklace but I decided to wear a belt with golden details because I didn’t the want the dress to be too straight. What do you think? Do you like the dress?


No comments:

Post a Comment