Thursday, August 21, 2014

Clean And Crisp by Hapa Time

Clean And Crisp by Hapa Time

Photo/Source

I'm so excited to tell you all about H&M's new Fashion Delivers campaign in which for every piece of denim purchased (starting at just $10- crazy I know!), H&M will give a piece of denim to a person in need. These jeans were actually only $20 and they fit AMAZING! I love that they have waist/length sizing so you can really get the perfect fit. H&M is working with K.I.D.S., an organization that donates unused products to individuals and families in need, to create this really great and simple campaign :)

Now I know with two sisters in college that school has just started or is about to start and I hope you guys don't forget to check out H&M's new Back to School collection. They have everything you need for fall, including but not limited to boots, cute sneakers, backpacks, plaid shirts and some really great army anoraks! They literally have over 30 (possibly even 40(!)) different washes of denim. And I can't believe it since they are already SO affordable, but you guys can get 15% off your entire purchase when you provide a valid student or teacher ID during checkout! I was with my sister and almost got that discount but of course she forgot her student ID! So don't forget yours!!

Happy Thursday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment