Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Homemade Egg Hair Masks,Castor Oil and Egg Hair Mask

Well, I do! I’m always fighting with my hair feeling dry and quite dead. I am guilty of hair straightening every day, blow dry it, and even with the use of harsh chemicals on it. So I decided to try this egg and olive oil hair mask on and I loved it. It really saved. After using this my hair feel super soft and moisturized. I highly recommend it if you are struggling with dry hair! It works even if you have split ends.

Homemade Egg Hair Masks,Castor Oil and Egg Hair Mask

A few days ago I made a homemade conditioner for damaged hair. This mask is made primarily with raw eggs and is an excellent conditioning and strengthening the hair mask . Eggs are high in protein and will give your hair a good conditioning protein fortification, especially if your hair breakage. I remember that we used to buy Extra shampoo containing eggs back in 1980 , which strengthened the hair.

Blogger : Daily New Fashion
Photo : Source


No comments:

Post a Comment