Thursday, April 2, 2015

White Cotton Midi Skirt With Sam Edelman Sandals and Straw Tote for Spring / With Love From Kat

White Cotton Midi Skirt With Sam Edelman Sandals and Straw Tote for Spring / With Love From Kat

When I was in LA last week, I stopped by the local farmers market to pick up some fresh fruit and green juice (I’m addicted!)  I paired this midi skirt from the Issa x Nordstrom collection with these classic Sam Edelman sandals.  I own these sandals from Nordstrom in 3 colors and buy a new pair every season because I end up wearing them so much.  I’ve got my eye on these ivory snakeskin ones and these fun leopard print ones.  This colorful tote was perfect for my farmers market goodies – and I’m eyeing this one for weekend trips to the beach.

Blogger : With Love From Kat
Photo : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment