Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Hello Fashion - White Denim, Grey Raglan Tee, Blush Ballet Flats, Blush Mini Bucket, Silver Boyfriend Watch and Ponytails.

Hello Fashion - White Denim, Grey Raglan Tee, Blush Ballet Flats, Blush Mini Bucket, Silver Boyfriend Watch and Ponytails.

Blogger : Hello Fashion
Photo : Source

It’s no secret I love distressed denim. Honestly, I probably own more jeans with holes in them than I do without. Although I typically opt for designer denim (not because of the label – they just seem to fit better), every once in a while I come across an amazing pair at a lower price point. This pair was one of those finds. They are really stretchy (which I love!), distressed (a no brainer!), and have a great frayed detail at the ankles. I like them because they are a little more cropped than my typical jean, which I prefer when wearing flats. This style comes in a few different colors – I just ordered these, but they also come in regular blue denim and grey. They do run a bit small, so I suggest sizing up :) Also if you are a looking for a casual weekend tee (you can never have too many) I am in love with these stem tops. I have them in a couple colors and they great for everyday outfits.I am off to Seattle tomorrow to spend the day with Nordstrom Rack. Follow along on Snapchat (@hellfashblog) and Instagram (@hellofashionblog). Have a great weekend! Also don’t forget to check out Hello His for this week’s new posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment