Thursday, November 13, 2014

Wifey Layers | Hello Fashion

Wifey Layers | Hello Fashion

Blogger : Hello Fashion
Photo : Source

Today’s look is pretty stereotypical for me. I practically live in oversized shirts and sweaters during the fall. I never have second thoughts when purchasing something I know can be styled so many different ways. Comfortable, easy-to-wear layers are always my idea go to pieces.

Are you guys getting tired of seeing these jeans? They are my absolute favorite, as I am sure you have noticed :) They kind of went from distressed denim, to destroyed denim when I fell down the steps a couple weeks ago! Ooops!  Even with the blown out knee I can’t throw them away. I’ve been stalking shopbop’s site waiting for my size to come in to get another pair, but now these over ripped ones have grown on me. Do you guys ever have those pieces that you just love so much you can’t give up even after they get stained or ripped?


No comments:

Post a Comment