Thursday, October 23, 2014

This Autumn We Wear Red - My Silk Fairytale

This Autumn We Wear Red - My Silk Fairytale

Blogger : My Silk Fairytale
Photo : Source

Good morning, darlings! Or should I say good night?!
 You know me, always on the wrong side of the road...
my mother constantly warns me that my schedule went a little crazy ,lately, and unfortunately the consequences are starting to show. But I still find the time to enjoy these last beautiful Autumn days. This last week has been a dream! That perfect fairytale weather I wish I’d see...and feel, every day for the rest of my life. New outfit posts are coming, I promise, sorry for my absence! As for the skirt, you know me...If I love something, I need to have it in every color. And I just love how this bright red goes with the neutral tones. Don’t you?! We are sick and tired of black, aren’t we!
 Time for bed, now! Have a wonderful day, guys! See you tomorrow! 
Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment