Friday, October 10, 2014

Kaki Top with Drop Neck and Chain Detail

Kaki Top with Drop Neck and Chain Detail

Blogger : miaventuraconlamoda

Photo : Source

Goooooood morning!! How’s everything going? What else can I say about Wednesday’s experience… It was great!!!! From the fact that I got to know a charming college, Silvia, to the chance that I had to meet some of my favorite bloggers, you cannot ask for more!! An awesome event by Stradivarius. Thank you very much for having me!! Hope that I have the chance to take some pictures with the outfit I wore, I attended the event without my photographer and I couldn’t make them there. I’ll try this weekend!! ;)

A comfy and beautiful outfit to finish an intense week, right? I love this top because it has a very beautiful color and fabric. The back of this top is great too with its chain and how its flows. Do you like this detail? The ethnic skirt mixes different colors but, over all, it has a green that’s almost the same as the one on the top, they cannot match any better. I grabbed a metallic belt to make it tighter on the waist, green heels and a brown handbag to match everything. What do you think? 

Happy weekend!!!! For those of you who have a long weekend (Monday is off in Spain) Make the most out of it!! hahaha… Hope that you liked the post. Kisse for all!! And of course thanks for all your comments on socials networks and the blog these days. you are great!!


No comments:

Post a Comment