Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Dress Fliga with Flowers

Dress Fliga with Flowers

Blogger : miaventuraconlamoda

Photo : Source

Good morning!! How did Monday go? I didn’t have a second and I think today it’s going to be even more stressful, hahaha!! I’ve to finish my luggage and leave everything ready because I work tomorrow, hahaha!!

I love my new dress!! It is perfect to go to work, to go for a walk, go have dinner, it is suitable for almost every situation, hahaha!! I’ve worn this kind of dresses a lot but it has been a while since I last found one that suited what I was looking for that well. Do you like it? This time the combination was intended to go for a walk and visit the family on Sunday ;) I opted for my new pink heels (I told you that these would replace my brown ones) and this ideal little handbag that I got 30% off at Mango last week, hahaha!!

Hope that you liked it as much as I do, and that you have a minute to leave your thoughts. Million thanks for all your comments and visits!! See you tomorrow, kisses!!


No comments:

Post a Comment