Wednesday, September 3, 2014

WHITE JUMPSUIT by Seams For a Desire

WHITE JUMPSUIT by Seams For a Desire

Photo/Source

Today I show you the outfit I was wearing on the Astor post. All I can say is… I love this jumpsuit!!! I love it and although it’s the very first time that I show you here, it has been my wildcard… No matter what the plan was, to have dinner, to go to the supermarket, to the last minute plan… I always chose this one! This summer, I showed a lot of jumpsuits around here and I love all of them, but at the end, my favorites are always the most basic.

Although I don’t want the cold to arrive, I won’t deny that I would appreciate maybe 2-3 degrees less and so I can add thin jackets or even a cardigan into my outfits :)

Kisses and have a nice day!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment