Saturday, September 6, 2014

SLIP DRESS + CHAMBRAY

SLIP DRESS + CHAMBRAY

Blogger : EatPrayWearLove

Photo : Source

Let's be honest, it may be September, but it's not quite Fall just yet. This past week has been warmer than usual, making it even harder to face the fact that Fall is just around the corner, but I must admit it's been nice not having to pack away the Summer dresses just yet. 

Slip dresses were my go-to this Summer, and chambray is my bestie, so it seems fitting that the combo eventually made its way together.

It's been so fun collaborating with Rustic Thread this week, and I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have. If you're in the Denver area, make sure to stop by the Highlands and say hello. To those of you not so local, they've got some goodies for you online, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment