Monday, September 8, 2014

Denim Skirt Top Plaid Shirt by Seams For a Desire

Denim Skirt Top Plaid Shirt by Seams For a Desire

Blogger : Seams For a Desire

Photo : Source

Good morning! Today I feel full of energy and to be honest, this last week were SUPER crazy with many things to do on my “to do list” and I have been very overwhelmed! The other side of this is that under such pressure you do a lot of work in so little time but the price is a lot of stress… 

A few weeks ago I did an interview for a radio program and they asked me how I would describe my style… WHAT??!! Of course this is the most asked question but to me it’s the hardest one because I love many trends and styles (as many of us do). If I have to name something that is on my daily outfits I would say that “dressed-up” touch that you can find in most of them… I love it! As I always said, any outfit looks better on a pair of high heels but on the other hand, it is not the most practical option and that’s why this summer I opted for more sporty ideas. I’ve been wearing a lot of flat shoes and today I combined this checkered shirt with old vibes –but it’s new!– with a distressed denim skirt and platform sneakers. The result is very chic yet comfy and and is suitable for all day long ;)

Kisses and have a nice week!


No comments:

Post a Comment