Friday, September 5, 2014

Denim Shorts Top Elegant Blouse

Denim Shorts Top Elegant Blouse

Blogger : Mi aventura con la moda

Photo : Source

Thanks God it’s Friday!! I finally managed to publish everyday this week, great!! Hahahaha. Got plans for the weekend? As I told you I’ll work the whole weekend but next week comes with a lot of new things and some traveling… Awesome!!!

This outfit is very simple but the blouse makes it very beautiful, at least that’s my opinion!!  It comes with a black belt but, you already know, that I love brown and for this outfit I liked it more this way.
The shorts are quite short ;) I don’t use to wear them that short but I thought: why not? This necklace brings a glamorous touch; it is gorgeous and you can combine it with any outfit!!


No comments:

Post a Comment