Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Black & White Plaid Ruffle Blouse

Black & White Plaid Ruffle Blouse

Photo/Source

Holaaaa!!! Good morning, how are you doing? I’m very stressed but fine. Don’t know if I’ll be able to publish everyday this week because I’m short on time to go shoot photos!! Sorry about that… I’ll do my best!!  ^_^

Today’s post comes with a very feminine outfit, doesn’t it? Black and white combination is very beautiful and if you add a pink touch you make it even more, don’t you think? The white pencil skirt brings an elegant touch to the mix. I decided to go for pink accessories (handbag, belt and sandals); this is another color that’s going to be on this new season. I didn’t chose any necklace because I think the print, belt and the flounces were enough. What do you think? How do you like this outfit?

Happy Tuesday!! Thank you very much for all your comments and visits. See you tomorrow!! Huge Kiss… 


No comments:

Post a Comment