Monday, September 22, 2014

AUTUMN AGAIN?

AUTUMN AGAIN?

Blogger : miaventuraconlamoda

Photo : Source

Good morning folks!! Did you have a nice day yesterday? It didn’t stop raining here… we still had a great day with some fiends though :) I hope to see the sun this week, hahahaha!

Today’s outfit comes with some options, hahahaha!! I already showed you some details on Instagram (@miaventuraconlamoda). I like it a lot. The dress is gorgeous, not only for its fabric and print, but also for its cut and the wonderful back that it has. Since it was raining I opted for my new lacquer booties. Just to be ready in case that it got chilly I chose this fluid jacket in the same beige as the dress. It is a jacket that I have used a lot but I never had the chance to show it to you before.And I finally got the chance to wear this hat for the first time, I couldn’t wait!! I love it, how about you? Do you like this outfit?


No comments:

Post a Comment