Friday, August 15, 2014

Navy Chiffon Strappy Maxi Dress

Navy Chiffon Strappy Maxi Dress

Photo/Source

You can never go wrong with navy. I feel like it’s the most classic and timeless color that absolutely every girl looks good in. On that same topic, you can really NEVER go wrong with anything from Reformation. My obsession with this clothing line is totally out of hand, but for a good reason! I love how all their clothing hangs on my body and is designed to have those subtle, simple cut outs that are so utterly sexy.

This navy Reformation dress was so much fun to shoot as it was super windy on top of this building where we shot and the dress really came to life. I love how the wind caught the bottom of the dress, making these photos come out in a dynamic eye catching way.

I wish I got these Koolaburra wedges before Coachella because they really are the perfect peep toe wedge that I could’ve paired with absolutely anything during the festival. However, I know I’ll be wearing them a bunch this summer, whether I’m at a pool party or out to a nice dinner-they are super cute, elongate my legs and are a new addition to my summer whites collection.

My newfound love of body chains continues, with this Forever 21 long gold chain that dips under the front of my dress. This necklace, along with this amazing gold cuff I got at the Forever 21 gifting suite on the last day of Coachella.

Happy Friday !! I hope everyone is having a great week! Super excited to go to the Venus Legacy Event with my beautiful mama this afternoon! SO much more to come but until next time…


No comments:

Post a Comment