Friday, August 22, 2014

Falling for Plaid...

Falling for Plaid...

Photo/Source

 Nordstrom plaid shirt // Nordstrom striped tube skirt
Gucci sunglasses // grey booties // David Yurman ring // similar link bracelet
MAC lipstick in "syrup" // Essie nail polish in "go ginza"

I'm so excited to partner with Nordstrom today to talk about the Americana collection… just about the cutest collection of fall clothes you'll ever see! If I haven't made it known by now that I'm ready for fall, take this post as the official statement. This Ace Delivery plaid shirt is so comfortable that it almost feels like a pajama top, and so cute that I want to wear it every day of the fall season. I paired it with this striped skirt, however I can't wait to wear it with denim and black pants this fall (and riding boots - hooray for the return of riding boots!). The best thing about both of these pieces is that they are each less than $70, which is not bad for items you can mix and match all season long. 


No comments:

Post a Comment