Monday, August 11, 2014

Best Street Fashion Inspiration And Looks

Best Street Fashion Inspiration And Looks

Photo/Source

I’m still organizing all my clothes because I also take some clothes that I left on my parent’s house during our stay in Madrid. So yes… It’s being super crazy mainly because I can’t stand people touching my clothes and that somebody move from here to there my clothes. Even when my room is a total mess, I still know where is everything, every single tee or pair of shoes! Let me know, do we share the same obsession or you have a better one??

The good thing is that I’m rediscovering some items like this trousers! Actually they are a regular chinos that I bought one size bigger and so they look a little bit loose. This is my go-to outfit for an informal dinner with my handsome boy which consist basically on mixing from here and from there  :) By the way! These are the sandals I told you that I found on sales for 9€… I adore them, I wear them almost every day!

Kisses and have a nice week!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment