Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Cute Summer Outfits

Cute Summer Outfits

Photo/Source

These are the last pictures we took in New York, so sad… Anyway, I want to do a super post to summarize our trip and also share some pictures of those days when we can’t take pictures properly.

These are so far my favorite pictures from New York! Actually, New York and Paris are the most photogenic cities I’ve ever been. Any random corner looks fabulous as a backdrop for a photoshooting! I believe this is because all the streets are well maintained and clean, two simple things that enhance their beauty. On these pictures I was wearing heels because the last two days were dedicated to the project we had in hands there. That morning we went to have breakfast near the hotel and then go to the fitting. Salva was there with me and he took a lot of pictures and even recorded some little videos behind the scenes. Once we are back from Portugal, I will show you ;)

Have a nice days girls! We are on our way to Sagres as we do every single summer since we met each other, I’m so excited because my little cutie doggy will come with us as well! A week just for relax, beach, work on our tan and spend quality time with no pressure… Sounds so good :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment